Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Sales Support Specialist
New York, NY 10016 US
Sales Support Specialist
Location: NYC/NJ Area (Hybrid: 1-2x Office / 3-4x Home)
Our client is a leading provider of innovative ingredients for health and wellness products. Currently, they are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Sales Support Specialist to join their Operations team. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will play an important role in providing services for our customers.
As a Sales Support Specialist, reporting to the Operations Manager, is primarily responsible for maintaining customer accounts and supporting the Company's sales and accounting functions by providing customer service, processing and maintaining sales account information, and acting as liaison between customers and internal departments as necessary.
- Accurately input customer orders into our system, ensuring all information is correct and up-to-date
- Process orders for shipping and billing.
- Collaborate with various departments including sales, supply chain and accounting to ensure timely order fulfillment and delivery.
- Monitor order status throughout the fulfillment process and work with our warehouse to ensure timely delivery.
- Process sample orders as requested by existing or potential customers
- Supports Sales and Marketing Functions
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. And report them to management as required
- Participate in meetings, share ideas, give, and receive input.
- Attend educational workshops, seminars, and trade shows
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Oracle experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer-centric mindset.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
Our client provides the following benefits to full time employees:
- Annual Health, Dental, Optical Insurance
- Life Insurance coverage
- Short term disability
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Holiday PTO