Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Customer Care Associate
Brooklyn, NY 11229 US
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE
Our client is recognized as a certified global leader in medical biotechnologies, specializing in cellular therapies.
Hours of Operation: 9AM – 5PM (Monday through Friday)
Salary: $50 - $55k (based on experience)
The Customer Service Associate position performs a variety of support tasks to offer exceptional service to our customers/clients.
- Reaching out to new leads generated by outbound call programs and participation in trade shows, seminars etc. to present the company and its products
- Follow-up on all assigned perspective and active clients and report the status of the projects/action plan in the local CRM (Salesforce experience is required)
- Listening to customers concerns and providing detailed information regarding products & services
- Presenting customers/clients with additional information regarding new products and/or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective method to respond to a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Willingness to take on additional projects as requested
- Strong work ethic
- Shows interest in the manufacturing industry
- Experience related to sales, medical devices & terminology
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and verbal communications skills
If you can say yes to the following questions, please apply:
Are you able to commute to Brooklyn, NY and Jersey City, NJ?
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Biology?
Do you have 1-2 years experience in a customer service environment?
Do you have experience communicating effectively to doctors, nurses, hospital staff, etc.?
Do you have 3-4 years in medical devices sales, aesthetics, ortho biologics or wound care?
Do you have a min of 2 years of experience with SalesForce CRM?
Are you able to thrive in a constantly changing/evolving environment?