Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract Portfolio Administrator Servicer - Construction Team
New York, NY 10016 US
Job Title: Portfolio Administrator, Servicing - Construction Team
Department: Portfolio Services
Reports to: Vice President, Director of Construction Loan Administration
Summary of Position:
Administer construction loan advances for a book of loans in connection with affordable housing projects financed by our clients' organization and which support their mission of transforming underserved neighborhoods into thriving and vibrant communities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure advance processing and loan activity are in compliance with the company policies and procedures, as well as, engineering practices and the construction loan documents.
- Set-up new loan files.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Order title continuations for construction loan advances and review title continuations.
- Run weekly insurance analyses and maintain current insurance policies for the entire portfolio.
- Maintain and monitor collateral database and Letter of Credit portfolio to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Monitor delinquent and maturing construction loans, seek payment, ensure monthly updates are tracked, and prepare legal, acceleration, and foreclosure statements.
- Prepare, track, and follow-up on the loan’s special conditions to ensure that all loan terms are complete and in compliance.
- Prepare, track, and maintain partial release documentation for individual unit sales and pay-off letters.
- Manage and monitor all cross-collateralized loan documentation, including the tracking of any correspondence with external banks.
- Work with Field office staff and Portfolio Managers to ensure all requisitions are funded in a timely manner.
- Perform other administrative duties, as directed.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS required. Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Superior communication skills required.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.