Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract Portfolio Administrator - Loan Servicing
New York, NY 10016 US
Job Title: Portfolio Administrator – Loan Servicing
Department: Portfolio Services
Reports to: Vice President of Loan Servicing
Summary of Position:
The Portfolio Administrator will provide loan administration and servicing for a portfolio of multi-family, permanent loans, while providing superior customer service to both internal and external stakeholders and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to borrower and field office queries
- Set-up new loan files
- Administer, monitor and ensure the integrity of loan data within the servicing system
- Monitor loan payment changes and upcoming maturities for assigned portfolio
- Monitor the status of property taxes and insurance, water bills, and mortgage insurance premiums; obtain the appropriate supporting documentation; process escrow disbursements and update the servicing system
- Perform periodic and ad hoc escrow analyses for assigned loan portfolio
- Run UCC expiration query on a monthly basis, and file state and county UCC renewals prior to expiration for assigned loan portfolio
- Monitor and process loan payoffs in accordance with company policies and procedures and investor criteria
- Monitor monthly delinquencies for assigned portfolio
- Process third party vendor payments
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Business related degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment preferred
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Superior communication skills required.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.