Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Manufacturing Site HR Manager
Easton, PA 18043
ContinuitiHR is currently working with a heavy manufacturing client located in Easton, PA on an HR Manager role supporting approximately 125 union and non-union employees. This position requires an experienced HR professional with 8+ years of employee and labor relations, recruiting, onboarding and retention. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. This successful candidate will provide organization support of strategic goals, business objectives and Human Resource initiatives.
- Partners with organizational leaders to develop plans and achieve overall company goals.
- Partners with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams
- Leads, directs and/or performs various assignments in one or more of the following functional areas: compensation, benefits, labor relations, learning, employee development, staffing, diversity and compliance.
- Provides consistent, candid, constructive coaching and guidance to plant leadership and hourly employees.
- Serves as consultant to managers, employees, outside agencies and others concerning HR related issues.
- Gather and analyze data and recommend processes to reduce turnover, absenteeism and other key HR metrics.
- Builds a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent.
- Responsible for management of employment updates as well as ensure compliance with applicable employment laws, including FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, ADA and Anti-Harassment laws and regulations.
- Provides a broad range of HR support actions for achieving business objectives including change management, leader effectiveness, org design and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to effectively execute disciplinary procedures and ensure appropriate, compliant action is taken and accurately documented.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints or other employee concerns
- Leads headcount needs, staffing processes and job offers.
- Resolves complex issues related to development and implementation of HR processes.
- Provides information and orientation regarding HR programs and policies.
- Directly supervises employees and performs other managerial responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Consults and advises on succession planning, talent reviews and drives the annual merit planning cycle.
- Creates environment that values diversity.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of ten years Human Resources experience and expertise/knowledge in two or more Human Resources functions
- Union experience - labor negotiations - collective bargaining
- Independent, self-driven and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in effective interpersonal skills including interviewing, counseling, and group presentations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to influence top, middle and lower levels of leadership across the organization and work effectively with all types of employees.
- Working knowledge of government laws, regulations, and legal decisions affecting employment.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.