Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Interim HR Manager
Easton, PA 18043 | Temp-to potential-Perm
The Interim HR Manager will perform various activities in the human resources area including but not be limited to employee and labor relations, recruiting, retention, and HR administration. This role will also have responsibility for compliance, leadership development, performance management, and complaint investigations.
- Provide leadership in recruiting, screening and selection of employees.
- Provide consistent, candid, constructive coaching and guidance to plant leadership and hourly employees.
- Develop creative, best-practice solutions for current and projected future business challenges in order to pro-actively lead change processes.
- Gather and analyze data and recommend processes to reduce turnover, absenteeism and other key HR metrics.
- Manage policy, procedure, unemployment updates as well as ensure compliance with applicable employment laws, including FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, ADA and Anti-Harassment laws and regulations.
- Responsible for management of employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resource management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to effectively execute disciplinary procedures and ensure appropriate, compliant action is taken and accurately documented.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as employee handbooks and performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting and retention programs.
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources preferred.
Five to eight years of progressive Human Resources experience required.
3+ years relevant HR experience within a manufacturing Union environment.
Advanced knowledge of and experience with employment law.
Proficiency with MS Office - specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point a must.
PHR certification a plus.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.