Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Morristown, NJ 07960 | Temp-to potential-Perm
Under the direction of the of the Human Resources Manager the Human Resources Generalist will provide professional support to Leaders, Managers and Employees within our Organization. This position will handle a variety of activities involving reporting, policies, procedures, staffing, employee relations, communications, compensation and benefits.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of human resources experience in a variety of disciplines (Compliance, Compensation, Benefits, Training, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Communications, ect. requiring independent judgment and proficiency.
- 2+ years of direct employee relations and engagement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Bilingual Spanish
- Strong knowledge of applicable employment laws including FLSA, FMLA, EEO, LOA
- Proven ability to manage projects through to completion
- Ability to work in a team environment; at times taking the lead and at other times taking direction
- Ability to work independently on higher level projects
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in the handling of confidential material and information
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime when required, to meet deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees within the organization
- Experience with report writing and data translation
- Ability to maintain and build employee/manager trust through confidentiality
- Excellent teamwork skills, including proficiency working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office products, with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience in a Distribution, Production or Manufacturing industry
- Professional certification; PHR and/or SHRM-CP
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.