Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract to Full Time Learning & Development Manager
New York, NY 10004
ContinuitiHR is currently working with a not for profit organization located in lower Manhattan on a Contract to Full time Learning & Development Manager role. This position will be responsible for managing and administering our clients' Leadership, Management and Soft Skills Training. This role reports to the Senior Director of Human Resources and should have experience with on-line training, distance learning and traditional classroom instruction.
What you will be doing:
- Serving as the subject matter expert on learning and organizational development issues, assessing needs through research and consultation with the business.
- Designing training materials, evaluating learning and leadership development programs to effectiveness and managing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leveraging business data, employee engagement surveys, direct employee feedback and industry leading practices to influence L&D strategy, employee learning experiences, career management programs and leadership development initiatives.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, HR or related field
- 3+ years designing and delivering leadership and management development programs
- ATD CPLP Certification of equivalent is preferred
- Proficient in various LMS
- Experience with blended learning techniques
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.