Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract Part Time HR Generalist
Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136
Continuiti is currently working with a client who is in need of a Part Time HR Generalist with experience processing payroll. A broad based Human Resources Generalist with a background in Benefits, Employee Relations, & LOA will have the opportunity to convert this contract position into a permanent part time role. Our client is looking for someone to work between 20-25 hours per week. This is an onsite role with no option for remote work.
Partner with Management to accomplish company goals. Administers and coordinates Human Resources support services through the maintenance of records, policies and procedures. Supports benefits administration and compiles and maintains personnel records.
- Administers company human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Monitors and identifies trends in employment related matters, develops and implements appropriate strategies to respond to these trends.
- Coordinate the timely and proper implementation of benefit programs.
- Investigates internal and external employment related complaints and develops appropriate recommendations for resolutions.
- Assist supervisors with employee performance evaluation program.
- Conduct, and document, new hire employee onboarding.
- Ensure that all reporting is being done timely and accurately
- Payroll processing for facility employees Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, strongly preferred
- Minimum of five years of Human Resource experience
- Heartland Payroll experience preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite required
- Previous experience managing an office is preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state and municipal laws governing employment and environmental health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle highly confidential and complex matters.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.