Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract Life Sciences Recruiter
Somerset, NJ 08873 | Contract
The Contract Life Sciences Recruiter's responsibilities:
- Partner with management to develop and drive recruitment strategies that will attract talent in a highly competitive market.
- Execute sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer process.
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position.
- Building and maintaining credibility by understanding job types and job roles across the organization
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, database search, referrals and advertising.
- Bachelor's preferred or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in pharmaceutical/medical device/biotech.
- Must have proven ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure consistent forward movement of the recruitment/hiring process.
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Proven ability to source and recruit talent across all types of skills.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.