Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Contract Compensation Analyst
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
ContinuitiHR is currently working with a great client located in Piscataway, NJ on a Contract Compensation Analyst role. The length of the assignment is approximately 3-4 months with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will assist with the design, and implementation of compensation policies, procedures, practices and programs. Responsibilities will include research all relevant markets to ensure market competitiveness of pay philosophy and pay ranges.
- Partner with recruiting to formulate internal and external job offers to ensure both external and internal equity.
- Conduct job evaluations and participate in job evaluation reviews to determine exemption status, recommend grade assignments and update job descriptions.
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze survey output and market trends to ensure compensation competitiveness.
- Administer base pay compensation modules of HRIS.
- Lead the annual headcount budget process by partnering with Finance and department leaders to understand organization needs; provide analysis and supporting materials for Committee approval meeting.
- Administer and manage job codes and position management to ensure data is current and accurate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in compensation administration
- CCP certification a plus
- Basic knowledge of state and federal laws relating to job classification and pay practices
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; strong analytical and math skills; advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with extreme professionalism and discretion
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.