Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Human Resources Manager
Concord, MA | Permanent
The HR Manager will work closely with global leadership to provide guidance in various areas including; diversity/inclusion, legal compliance, performance management, change management, employee relations, leadership development, resource planning and training to align HR objectives with strategic business objectives.
- Define annual operating plans and budgets for the HR function and annual HR plan for the business
- Monitor and control the operational and financial performance of the HR function
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State Employment Laws and Regulations
- Recommend and review salary actions, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions
- Monitor employee climate to identify issues/trends and develop recommendations for problem solving within units as appropriate
- Manage talent acquisition and diversity initiatives. Identify trends and recommend improvements to recruitment strategy
- Formulates and develops general policies and procedures. Manage and perform various functions of the department including recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training
Contribute and implement with OI HR colleagues and senior management in order to achieve group-wide HR objectives such as consistent policy, key staff succession and development and the implementation of group-level HR policies such as those relating to bonus schemes, insured benefits, wellness activities, and pensions.
Bachelor's Degree required Master's degree in HR or related discipline preferred
PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.