Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Human Resources Assistant
Oldwick, NJ | Permanent
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support for the entire Talent Acquisition function including, on-boarding/off-boarding, background checks, reference checks, job postings, and new hire orientations. This position will also be responsible for various special projects as assigned.
- preparation of new hire packets, and entering all information into the HR database.
- ensure all job posting information on the company
- assist recruiter with Summer Internship Program and all related events
- support recruitment by posting exempt and non-exempt open positions into Applicant Tracking System.
- assist with requisition tracking, weekly reporting and folder set-up for recruitment
A minimum of two years corporate HR Assistant experience required
High School Diploma required - Bachelor's Degree preferred
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.