Search HR Jobs
Search for your next HR Opportunity
Bridgewater, NJ | Contract
The Contract Full Life Cycle Recruiter will have a background in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Life Sciences industries and will use tools to source and generate quality candidates who will be successfully placed at our Client's pharmaceutical company located in Somerset, NJ. The successful candidate must have the ability the create a sense of urgency and influence others to ensure forward movement of the recruiting process. This role will act an as internal consultant on best practices and process improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full life-cycle recruiting of Clinical, Scientific, and Pharmaceutical professionals
- This position will involve all aspects of recruiting including working closely with hiring managers on; 1) improving quality of job descriptions; 2) using a variety of tools to source quality candidates including cold calling, internet searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates; 3) interviewing; and 4) closing candidates. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with leadership by delivering on commitments and demonstrating high level of customer service on all hiring initiatives is required.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout the search.
- Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities are in compliance with Federal and State regulations and company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years of superior full life cycle corporate recruiting including: 1) consistent track record of delivering high-level talent acquisition solutions and strategies; 2) candidate assessment; 3) marketplace intelligence and geographic awareness; 4) consultative relationship builds with hiring managers and candidates; and 5) timely fills with quality candidates.
- Expert skills in interviewing to quickly and accurately assessing candidate’s experience and range of knowledge, skills and level of competence.
- Demonstrated proficiency of understanding cultures and establishing relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong business acumen, partnership and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, ability to proactively and effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and calendaring/email systems.
Thank you for your consideration. The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified. Continuiti LLC is an EOE.